AMILLA FUSHI – Translates into ‘My Island Home’. A testament to the central theme of the luxury resort. Located in the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve Baa Atoll, one of the 26 atolls in the Maldives, Amilla Fushi is offering you a choice of Island Homes that rest over crystal clear waters, nestle amongst lush tree tops or hug the shores of pristine white sand.
There’s a Beach Club, dive and water sports centre, spa & wellness houses and a kids club – welcoming everyone that is seeking a authentic luxury barefoot experience.
- 10 Lagoon Houses with sunset views
- 5 Wellness Treehouses
- 10 Beach Houses (6 x 1 bedroom and 4 x 2 bedroom)
- 11 Ocean Lagoon Houses (9 x 1 bedroom and 2 x 2 bedroom)
- 23 Ocean Reef Houses
- Inclusive of breakfast daily at Baazaar (half & full board options available)
Internationally renowned chef and restaurateur Luke Mangan heads the restaurants at Amilla Fushi. Koi offers relaxed, sophisticated, over water dining and rooftop bar. There is also a Wine Shop & Cellar Door, the Emperor General Store and food hub, ‘Baazaar’.
- Breakfast daily
- Kids Club access and babysitting services
- 50 minute spa treatment per person, per stay
- Laundry service and wifi access
- Non-motorised water sports – snorkelling, sailing, windsurfing and kayaking
– Kids club “Fun”
– The Blue Hole snorkel and dive site at the house reef
– Marine Biology Centre
– Dive Butler (SSI certified dive and water sports)
– Hanifaru Bay, one of the world’s largest manta ray & whale shark feeding destinations
ACTIVITIES (Surcharges apply)
– Tennis, resort pool, soccer field
– Scuba diving, diving with dolphins, underwater photography
– Jet-skiing, banana & tube rides, wakeboarding, knee-boarding and water-skiing
– Javvu Spa – sauna, steam room, tea lounge, beauty bar, yoga and meditation pavilion
– Excursions, picnics and boat charters
HOW TO GET THERE
Reach your exclusive Island Home by seaplane in just 30 minutes from Malé International Airport or take a 15 minute flight to Dharavandhoo Domestic Airport in Baa Atoll followed by a short 10 minute speedboat ride to Amilla.