Your perfect festive celebration – tailored especially for you in a winter wonderland.
There’s no better place to enjoy a magical alpine escape than in the Swiss Alps. Here’s a sample itinerary of how you can celebrate Christmas and New Year at The Lodge, however we can completely tailor the stay and experience to your own festive traditions.
Stay from 22nd December – 29th December 2019 and enjoy a white Christmas in the Swiss Alps
What to expect?
- A three-course menu
- All drinks including eggnog, champagne and mulled wine
- Mince pies around the fireplace
- A breakfast brunch complete with mince pies and bucks fizz
- Hit the slopes if you need to work off that breakfast, the ski lifts are open and the pistes will be quiet
- A traditional Turkey dinner with all the trimmings (can be customised to guest preferences)
- Bake treats and decorate cookies
- Write notes to Santa and leave out treats by the fireplace
- A visit from Santa
- Receive personalised gifts from Santa and his helpers for all guests at The Lodge
Stay from 29th December 2019 – 5th January 2020 and bring in the New Year in style!
What to expect?
- A 4-5 course tasting menu
- A champagne countdown on the master-suite balconies to watch the firework displays
- Pre-organised tables at local bars, or on request a local band or DJ for a private performance back at The Lodge
- Breakfast, light lunch, afternoon tea and dinner
- All drinks including premium branded spirits, wine, beer and house champagne
- Festive add on’s
- A dedicated team