The perfect lodge for a family safari holiday!
The staff at Ulusaba love kids and have a dedicated Cub’s Club to keep your little ones entertained during your stay.
On arrival each cub will receive a backpack filled with fun and educational safari goodies. Cubs have their very own amenities in the room, just like their folks do, and in every Cub’s room there will be a personal welcome letter and a special introduction to their stay with a health and safety briefing specifically aimed at younger guests.
What can a cub get up to?
- A welcome treasure hunt to help Cubs familiarise themselves with their surroundings.
- Your Cubs will explore their Arts and Crafts ability with coloured sand art and an afternoon of rock painting.
- A great range of new and classic children’s DVDs, CDs and a Nintendo Wii to keep your Cubs busy.
- Cubs are able to enjoy the swimming pool with an experienced swimmer to supervise afternoon pool activities and enjoy ice-cream to re-energise.
- A wide variety of educational board games, puzzles and ‘Big 5’ playing cards, all with a safari theme.
- Traditional South African kids’ games which they can teach their friends when they get home.
Kids Stay Free!
Most of the time children stay for free at Ulusaba and we have rooms that work fantastically well for families – just ask our reservations team at the time of booking and they can advise you on the options available. Children of all ages are welcome at Rock Lodge and children aged 12 and over can stay at Safari Lodge.
Ulusaba Safari Lodge – MORE